Thursday, July 23, 2015

Your Spleen and Lyme Disease

One of the first symptoms that I had with Lyme disease, is a large cyst on my spleen.  (called a splenic cyst) At the time, I did not know that this was being caused by Lyme disease.  I had gone to several doctors complaining of a sore and stiff neck and a frozen shoulder.  I became desperate for relief, so I decided to see if a local chiropractor could help me with this condition.  He took some x-rays and discovered a cyst on my spleen.  I asked every doctor if the cyst on my spleen and my other symptoms could be related.  Every doctor said, "No, and we don't treat those.  They will disappear on their own."

Well, I am here to tell you that Lyme disease does cause cysts and enlarged spleens.  It is a very common problem for those with Lyme disease.  The lymph system, the spleen, and lymph nodes are a key part of the immune system.  This can become disrupted by Lyme disease.  Many who have Lyme, do have this same condition.  The spleen is part of your lymph system.  It acts as a filter for bacteria.  Guess what is probably inside of that cyst?

I had other cysts form throughout my body.  I also had enlarged lymph nodes, and some have still not resolved.  These swollen nodes are an indication of a lingering infection.  They can cause fatigue.

Swollen lymph nodes and poor lymph fluid drainage seems to be a common complaint for many Lyme patients, including myself.  It may account for some of the swelling, pain, and a sudden weight gain that I experienced with this disease.  My doctor recommended getting a rebounder or mini-trampoline for pushing the fluid out of my legs.  I also went to a massage therapist for a Lymphatic massage.  As frustrating as this problem is, it will eventually go away and limbs will return to their normal dimensions.

Just got my latest blood test from the Lyme doctor and it indicates that my lymph# is 0.9.  I am not sure what that indicates.  I will have to ask at the next appointment.  It does say that normal is 1.0-4.8.  It says that it is a low number.  I am not sure of the significance of that figure.  Here is one possible explanation, according to HealthMD.com:

Causes of Low Lymphocyte Count

There are a number of factors that can contribute to a low lymphocyte count. The causes can be classified into general causes, acquired causes, or inherited causes.

General Causes

  • The body fails to produce an adequate number of lymphocytes.
  • The body produces a sufficient number of lymphocytes, but they are destroyed.
  • The lymphocytes become trapped in the spleen or lymph nodes.

Acquired Causes

The acquired causes are related to underlying medical conditions or responses to medical treatments. Some examples of acquired causes are:
  • infectious diseases
  • autoimmune disorders
  • steroid therapy
  • blood cancers and blood diseases
  • radiation/chemotherapy

Inherited Causes

The inherited causes are related to defects in the genes that play a role in lymphocyte development. Some key examples of these diseases are:
  • DiGeorge anomaly
  • Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
  • Severe combined immunodeficiency syndrome
  • Ataxia-telangiectasia

Some other tips for endema or fluid retention:



Burdock root is a diuretic, and can help you eliminate fluid if you have edema. You can drink it as a tea for a milder effect. If you cool the tea, and apply it topically with a compress, it helps with psoriasis, eczema or other skin irritations. 

I recently found an article that spells out the connection to enlarged spleens and Lyme disease.  I am including a link to the article here:

http://lyme.ehoow.org/?p=107

Chinese pressure points for lymph drainage:
http://healthycures.org/keep-pressing-this-point-for-2-minutes

How to drain your lymph system:
http://healthywildandfree.com/10-ways-to-empty-your-lymphatic-system-from-toxins-causing-you-to-feel-sick-fat-and-weak-immunity/#sthash.JmMvD1eB.dpbs

How to give yourself a lymphatic massage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA-wi0d7-Ro

https://www.facebook.com/815902161806363/photos/a.815999451796634.1073741828.815902161806363/943028699093708/?type=1&theater

7 comments:

  1. Have you been diagnosed with an enlarged spleen and you also have Lyme disease?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am henry from vegas, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of fibroid and painful menstruation, his name is Dr osaze. My wife was diagnose of fibroid two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr Osaze's recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb.within a month and a week, the herbs shrink the fibroid, You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at drosaze39@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Do you have problems with lymph drainage? Are you retaining fluids with Lyme disease?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ADIGBA cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ADIGBA because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ADIGBA via dradigba@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348077875210. he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.
    1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had Submucosal fibroid for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was having submucosal  Fibroid, and I  cannot bear him a child then I got to know about Dr. wole on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured of Fibroid,then I got  Dr.wole's contact and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr wole Can As Well Cure The Following Diseases Parkinson, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have such diseases.just reach him on  [greatcureman@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348152855846] He can also advise you on how to handle some Marital issues. He's a good man

    ReplyDelete