Thursday, January 7, 2016

A New Year of Lyme Disease

Ringing in the New Year with Lyme disease can be disheartening.  Another year has passed, and many are still fighting for a normal life.  But this is also a time to remind us that we can start again with renewed hope.  Moving forward, even with small steps and changes can mean a lot of improvement over days, weeks, and months.  Stay the course, and eventually you will get there.

With that thought, let's make a pact together.  A new resolve to beat this disease, once and for all.  I am making a short list of resolutions for beating Lyme.

I resolve to:


  • get enough sleep every day
  • hydrate with water
  • clean up my diet (no junk food, fast food,  processed meat, packaged foods,carbs, sugars, etc.)
  • eliminate chemicals from my home and use natural or home made cleaning products
  • don't take on too much (learn to say no and mean it)
  • spend less time on electronic devices (computer, television, phone, etc.)
  • read print material (books, newspapers, etc.)
  • moderate exercise (walk, gym, swim, bicycle, etc.)
  • socialize (church, community volunteer, etc.)
  • be an advocate for myself and others with Lyme disease
  • vote and encourage legislation for health care for chronic illness such as Lyme
  • simplify (what can I eliminate or leave out that will make my life easier and happier?)
  • wear sunscreen and bug spray to prevent tick bites
Your list may look a little different than mine, however writing it all down helps it to stick around until next year.  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god willing he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua sent us herbal medicine. It was three bottles. I took it for three weeks as an instructor and these herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely. I have been living for 9 months now with a healthy life with no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from any disease contact Dr Itua Herbal Center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
    Kindly share to help save lives.

    ReplyDelete